văg'ə-bŏnd' adj. Of, relating to, or characteristic of a wanderer; nomadic. Aimless; drifting. Irregular in course or behavior; unpredictable.
Thursday, February 3, 2011
So lucky me, I get to stay home ALL day today!! No work, no school...just....Shingles! That's right. What seemed to be a small bumpy rash thing on my face has been diagnosed as nothing less than chicken pox (all grown up and turned into Shingles)! They don't want me at school, even though I don't feel sick...something about not wanting an epidemic or something...which I suppose I understand. However, the doctor said that the only way anyone would catch anything is if they licked *gag* the sores, or touched them with their hands and then licked their hands. I don't know who my doctor thinks I hang out with, or why there would be so much licking going on, but hey, I guess you never can tell with some people. Ok, so Doc was probably just trying to tell me that it isn't that contagious, unless there is direct contact with the sores, but my school is still concerned. So here I am...blogging and online window shopping to my heart's content. I'll update you later on how long I am being banned from school premises. Until then...I'll try and take a cue from the mess partially documented in these photos., and clean up around here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love you!
ReplyDelete